The Case law Collection N°22 of the Common Court of Justice and Arbitration of OHADA covers the period from 1 July to 31 December 2014. It contains the decisions dealing with following issues:
- The founding treaty of OHADA;
- The Rules of Procedure of the CCJA;
- The Uniform Act organizing simplified recovery procedures and enforcement procedures
- The Uniform Act relating to general commercial law;
- The Uniform Act relating to commercial companies and GIE;
- The Uniform Act organizing collective proceedings for wiping off debts;
- The Uniform Act Organizing Securities;
- The Uniform Act on Arbitration Law.
It also contains the orders made by the Court over the same period.
N.B. This Court reports number is available at the headquarters of the CCJA at a price of 6,000 CFA francs.