INTERNATIONAL TENDER NOTICE
Supply of Computer Tools for the Deployment of Integrated Software for the Management of National Trade and Securities Register (RCCM) Files in OHADA Countries
1. This Tender Notice follows the General Procurement Notice published in DG Market on October 25, 2013.
The Organization for the Harmonization of Business Law in Africa (OHADA) has received a grant from the International Development Association to finance the Project for Investment Climate Improvement (PACI) within the OHADA space, and intends to use part of this grant to make payments within the framework of the contract for Supply of Computer Tools for the Deployment of Integrated Software for the Management of National Trade and Securities Register (RCCM) Files in OHADA Countries
2. The Permanent Secretariat of OHADA is soliciting tenders in sealed envelopes from eligible bidders with the required qualifications to supply and install the following computer equipments in OHADA countries :
85 server rack cabinets of 15 U and accessories, 85 rackable inverters of 3000VA, 102 server computers, 489 desktop computers, 51 laptop computers, 81 Laser multifunction printers, 309 flatbed scanner with charger, etc. for the following countries of the OHADA space: Benin, Burkina Faso, Cameroon, Central Africa Republic, Comoros, Congo, Cote d'Ivoire, Gabon, Guinea, Guinea Bissau, Equatorial Guinea, Mali, Niger, DRC, Senegal, Chad, Togo in a single lot.
3. The contract award shall be done through International Competitive Bidding (ICB) process as defined in the "Guidelines: Contract award for supplies, works and services (except consultant services) under the IBRD Loans and IDA credits and Grants by the World Bank Borrowers of January 2011” and shall be opened to all bidders from eligible countries as defined in the Guidelines.
4. Eligible and interested bidders may obtain further information from the Permanent Secretariat of OHADA in Yaounde and may consult the tender documents at the address provided below from 9:00am to 4:00 p.m. (GMT + 1).
5. Selection requirements:
Bidders shall prove, with supporting documents, that they meet the technical and financial requirements and experience as indicated below:
- A certificate of availability of funds of a minimum of twenty-five (25) million FCFA issued by a recognized banking institution either as personal funds or a line of credit from a recognized financial institution.
- Three (03) similar contracts of computer equipments in at least three countries (acceptance reports and copies of contracts) executed within the last five years (2012, 2013, 2014, 2015 et 2016);
- Availability of an after-sale service, a representative office or a sub-contractor in each of the seventeen countries for the installation, designing, putting into service and monitoring of guarantee is required ;
- Technical Documents (catalogs, technical specifications) enabling to attest the performance and characteristics of the proposed supplies;
A margin of preference applicable on certain goods manufactured locally will not be granted to eligible bidders. See Tender document for detailed information.
6. Interested bidders may obtain a complete tender document, free of charge, in French by sending a written request to the address below against receipt. The tender document shall be sent electronically.
Bids should be sent at the address below no later than October 31st, 2016 at 2 pm local time. Submission of bids by electronic means shall not be authorized. Bids submitted beyond the dateline shall not be accepted. Bids shall be opened in the presence of bidders or their representatives at the address provided below on October 31st, 2016 at 3pm. Bids shall include a guarantee of an amount of 5 000 000 CFAF. Bids shall include a guarantee of an amount of 5 000 000 CFAF.
The address mentioned above is as follows:
Organization for the Harmonization of Business Law in Africa (OHADA),
OHADA Building, quartier Hippodrome, opposite MINREX, P.O.Box 1007 Yaounde-CAMEROON
Tel. : + 237 222 21 09 05; Fax : + 237 222 21 67 45
The Permanent Secretary
Prof. Dorothé Cossi SOSSA