« Forthcoming issues of ERSUMA Bulletin of Professional Practice (BEPP)»
The Research Centre of the High Regional School of Magistracy (ERSUMA), to perpetuate its publication activities, is launching a call for papers for the forthcoming issues of the ” ERSUMA Bulletin of Professional Practice ” for the year 2021.
Contributions relating to the national law of the States Parties, OHADA law, other African Community laws, comparative law or any other branch of business law are welcomed.
- Technical specification of the contributions
BEPP is a monthly publication. It includes six (06) sections, namely
- Chronicles ;
- Jurisprudence ;
- Community Legislation;
- National legislations
- Professional practice;
- Follow up.
Contributions must comply with the requirements of BEPP Editorial Charter. This editorial Charter can be obtained via the link below: https://www.ohada.org/charte-editoriale-bepp/
- Articles and jurisprudence commentary should not exceed 1,500 words;
- Contributions should be sent to the BEPP Secretariat at the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org ;
- Contributions will be evaluated by the BEPP Scientific Committee and Editorial Board.
- Deadline for the contributions
Contributions must reach ERSUMA by 30 August 2021 at the latest.
- Address for contributions submission
ERSUMA 02 BP 353 Porto-Novo, Republic of Benin
Phone : +(229) 97 97 05 37.
For further information, please contact-
|Dr Edouard KITIO
High Judge, Director of Research and Documentation
Phone: +229 90241848
E-maill : email@example.com
Mr Ghislain L. OLORY-TOGBE
Legal Officer – Research Assistant Project and Partnership Manager
Phone : +229 95403190
E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org