ERSUMA organizes its 1st fee-based training session of the 2021 catalogue, on February 23rd and 24th, 2021 at the headoffice of ERSUMA and concurrently by videoconference on Zoom, on the theme: "Drafting techniques of additional written and defences statement ".
On 11 February 2021, the Republic of Equatorial Guinea, outgoing President handed over the Presidency of the Organization for the Harmonization of Business Law in Africa (OHADA) to the Republic of Mali, incoming President, represented by H.E. Mr Mohamed Sidda DICKO, Minister of Justice and Human Rights, Keeper of the Seals. This handover ceremony took place in Bamako (Mali) at the BAMAKO International Conference Centre (CICB), in the presence of the Minister of Economy and Finance, H. E. Mr Alousséni SANOU, the Heads of Government Institutions, the Ambassadors of OHADA member States, the technical partners, the regional and international organisations, the business circles, the legal and judicial professions and the Permanent Secretary of OHADA, Professor Emmanuel Sibidi DARANKOUM, representing the Organisation pursuant to Article 40 of the OHADA Treaty.
- [05/02/2020 /] Official handing over of the RCCM integrated management software solution and IT equipment to the Republic of Guinea.
- [11/14/2019] 1st Edition of FIPROD (International Forum of Legal Professionals) in Dakar Terrou-BI Hôtel, from November 13 to 14, 2019
- [06/13/2019] Workshop to validate the new RCCM forms for the Harmonization of the list of sectors of activity in the OHADA area
[02/05/2020 /] Official delivery of the RCCM integrated management software solution and IT equipment to the Republic of Guinea.
[11/14/2019] 1st Edition of FIPROD (International Forum of Legal Professionals) in Dakar Terrou-BI Hôtel, from November 13 to 14, 2019
[06/13/2019] Workshop to validate the new RCCM forms for the Harmonization of the list of sectors of activity in the OHADA area
News from our institutions
Echoes from States Parties OHADA
On Friday 28 February 2020 in N'Djamena (Republic of Chad), Professor Emmanuel Sibidi DARANKOUM, Permanent Secretary of OHADA, solemnly proceeded to the presentation of the software solution for the integrated management of the local registers and national files of the Trade and Personal Property Rights Register (RCCM) with a large quantity of computer equipment. This software solution and the computer equipment presented to H.E Djimet ARABI, Minister of Justice, in charge of Human Rights of the Republic of Chad will serve for the equipment of four local sites and the national file.
OHADA Case law
- Bulletin des arrêts, année judiciaire 1998-1999, n°7 (Avril 2005)
- Arrêt N°042/2010 - Affaire : BERNABE Côte d’Ivoire SA c/ Comptoir Ivoirien de Commerce et Distribution dite CICODIS SARL
- Arrêt N° 032/2017 - Affaire : Compagnie des Assurances COLINA-Mali SA c/ Société SCAC DELMAS VIELJEUX-Mali, dite SDV-Mali, devenue BOLLORE AFRICA LOGISTICS-Mali SA, en abrégé BAL Mali SA
- Arrêt N° 045/2010 - Affaire : Cellule de recouvrement des anciennes Banques d’Etat dite CRABE c/ Joséphine Zinhoué Jeannette Koudjenoume
- Arrêt N° 031/2010 - Affaire : Appolinaire COMPAORE c/ CHERIF OULD ABIDINE
- Arrêt N° 047/2010 - Affaire : Société NAVALE GUINEENNE dite SNG S.A c/ Société Africaine de Commerce dite SAFRICOM S.A
- Arrêt N° 046/2010 - Affaire : Société de gestion et d’intermédiation BIAO Finances et Associés dite SGI-BIAO Finances et Associés c/ KOUYA KAMA
- Arrêt N° 044/2010 - Affaire : AFRICAN PETROLEUM CONSULTANTS SARL dite APC c/ CHEVRON TEXACO CAMEROUN SA anciennement SHELL CAMEROUN SA ; TEXACO CAMEROUN SA ; CHEVRON TEXACO AFRICA HOLDINGS LIMITED ; CHEVRON MIDDLE EAST HOLDINGS LIMITED
- Arrêt N° 036/2010 - Affaire : Monsieur Mody SISSOKO c/ Monsieur Moussa S. KONATE ; Monsieur Bréhima KANTE
- Arrêt N° 040/2010 - Affaire : Monsieur Kabinè KABA et 5 Autres c/ Agence judiciaire de l’Etat de Guinée ; EL Hadj Thierno Aliou NIANE ; Monsieur Abdoulaye KABA