MESSAGE FROM THE PERMANENT SECRETARY OF OHADA On the occasion of the 28th anniversary of the Organisation for the Harmonisation of Business Law in Africa
The High Regional School of Magistracy (ERSUMA) of the Organisation for the Harmonisation of Business Law in Africa (OHADA) announces the release of the Issue 41 of ERSUMA Bulletin of Professional Practice (BEPP). This monthly publication covers current developments in business law, OHADA Law, national law of the States Parties, other African Community Laws and Comparative Law.
ERSUMA organizes its 1st fee-based training session of the 2021 catalogue, on February 23rd and 24th, 2021 at the headoffice of ERSUMA and concurrently by videoconference on Zoom, on the theme: "Drafting techniques of additional written and defences statement ".
On 11 February 2021, the Republic of Equatorial Guinea, outgoing President handed over the Presidency of the Organization for the Harmonization of Business Law in Africa (OHADA) to the Republic of Mali, incoming President, represented by H.E. Mr Mohamed Sidda DICKO, Minister of Justice and Human Rights, Keeper of the Seals. This handover ceremony took place in Bamako (Mali) at the BAMAKO International Conference Centre (CICB), in the presence of the Minister of Economy and Finance, H. E. Mr Alousséni SANOU, the Heads of Government Institutions, the Ambassadors of OHADA member States, the technical partners, the regional and international organisations, the business circles, the legal and judicial professions and the Permanent Secretary of OHADA, Professor Emmanuel Sibidi DARANKOUM, representing the Organisation pursuant to Article 40 of the OHADA Treaty.
- [06/13/2019] Workshop to validate the new RCCM forms for the Harmonization of the list of sectors of activity in the OHADA area
- [05/02/2020 /] Official handing over of the RCCM integrated management software solution and IT equipment to the Republic of Guinea.
- [11/14/2019] 1st Edition of FIPROD (International Forum of Legal Professionals) in Dakar Terrou-BI Hôtel, from November 13 to 14, 2019
[02/05/2020 /] Official delivery of the RCCM integrated management software solution and IT equipment to the Republic of Guinea.
[11/14/2019] 1st Edition of FIPROD (International Forum of Legal Professionals) in Dakar Terrou-BI Hôtel, from November 13 to 14, 2019
[06/13/2019] Workshop to validate the new RCCM forms for the Harmonization of the list of sectors of activity in the OHADA area
News from our institutions
Echoes from States Parties OHADA
On Friday 28 February 2020 in N'Djamena (Republic of Chad), Professor Emmanuel Sibidi DARANKOUM, Permanent Secretary of OHADA, solemnly proceeded to the presentation of the software solution for the integrated management of the local registers and national files of the Trade and Personal Property Rights Register (RCCM) with a large quantity of computer equipment. This software solution and the computer equipment presented to H.E Djimet ARABI, Minister of Justice, in charge of Human Rights of the Republic of Chad will serve for the equipment of four local sites and the national file.
OHADA Case law
- Arrêt 007/2015 - Affaire : Résidence MAÏSHA SA c/ Société Garantie Voyage Gabon
- Arrêt N° 091/2012 - Affaire : Banque Atlantique de Côte d’Ivoire dite BACI c/ Banque Internationale pour le Commerce et l’Industrie de la Côte d’Ivoire dite BICICI
- Arrêt N° 092/2013 - Affaire : Les Héritiers OBORI, représentés par ADJAYENO Adrien c/ Monsieur AYO Iguenda Claude Roger ; Le Cabinet AYO-Winkler
- Arrêt N° 092/2012 - Affaire : Société LEV-COTE D’IVOIRE dite LEV-CI –S.A c/ Monsieur Nathan PELED
- Arrêt N° 091/2018 - Affaire : Banque Populaire Maroco Centrafricaine c/ Société SANINE Sarl ; Société AMIGOS SA
- Arrêt N° 091/2017 - Affaire : Société Nexon Consulting c/ Société Nexon Consulting
- Arrêt N° 091/2016 - Affaire : SOTRAD-CI c/ Pharmacie Pierre et Marie Curie ; Société IMPRIM-TRANS SARL ; Société SPAREX ; Société Fragma Formation ; Société CIFEC ; Union des Assureurs Professionnels dite UNAP
- Arrêt N° 091/2015 - Affaire : NGASSA KOUYNOU Joseph c/ PETNGA T. Claude
- Arrêt N° 091/2014 - Affaire : NDOYE LOURY Athanase c/ Société Equatoriale de Construction (SOECO S.A) ; ING Consulting SARL ; Félix BONGO
- Arrêt N° 091/2013 - Affaire : United Bank for Africa dite UBA Cameroun c/ Maître NDONGMO TAPET Thérèse