The High Regional School of Magistracy (ERSUMA) of the Organization for the Harmonization of Business Law in Africa (OHADA), is organizing in partnership with the African Legal Support Facility its 11th free morning training via Zoom, on Tuesday, september 8, 2020 from 10:00 am to 1:00 pm (GMT) on: ” Recommendations to governments and measures to be taken to effectively manage PPP contracts during COVID-19″.
This conference is part of a vast campaign initiated by ERSUMA to raise awareness among governments, professionals and businesses on the institutional, legal, judicial and economic stakes of PPP contracts on the pandemic within the OHADA States Parties.
Mr. Karel Osiris Coffi DOGUE, Doctor of Law, Director of Studies of ERSUMA will be the moderator of the training which will be conducted as follow:
- Speaker 1: Mr. Eran Chvika, Associate Lawyer at Pinsent Masons; Head of Finance and Projects Department of the Paris office of Pinsent Masons LLP;
- Speaker 2: Mr. Abdoulaye GOUNOU, Head of the Public Policy Evaluation Office at the Presidency of the Republic of Benin, PPP Expert;
Date and time: Tuesday, September 8, 2020 from 10 a.m. to 1 pm (GMT)
Opening of the virtual room: from 09:00 (GMT)
Target Audience: General public
REGISTRATION AND PARTICIPATION/ZOOM
To register: fill out the online registration form below:
To enter from a PC, Mac, iPad, iPhone or Android device
– Have a computer/tablet/smartphone with speaker and microphone;
– Have a good and reliable Internet connection of at least 4G for good listening quality;
– Click on the URL below to join the conference:
ID : 841-9134-2658
Password : 524416
When facing difficulties, please refer to the technical guide of the connection by clicking on the link below :
To complete the online evaluation forum at the end of the session, please click on the link below : https://forms.office.com/Pages/ResponsePage.aspx?id=OJ_6HvSu8kWKoxdvGhXZpWswCavK8ExArbmRYvXoIaZUQTZIRFNRNFY4UTNVWlpZVzNGVUE0WEtPWS4u
When facing any technical challenge, please contact the support team
– Phone/WhatsApp: +229 95561988
– E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
NB: The webinar materials are sent to participants who have previously registered by filling out the registration form and the session evaluation form, each with their e-mail address. If you attend the session without prior registration, you will only be able to receive the materials upon request to email@example.com.
Participants shall be entitled to training certificate under the following conditions:
- A digital format certificate issued at the request of the auditor and sent by e-mail at a cost of 5,000 FCFA/10 USD/8 Euros.
- A paper format certificate issued at the request of the auditor and sent by the postal services to the auditor’s P.O. Box at a cost of 10,000 FCFA/$20 USD/15 Euros or by any other means at the expense of the applicant (DHL, UPS, TOP Chrono or by collection from ERSUMA Headquarters/Mail Service).
ERSUMA is looking forward to your effective participation and thanks you for your trust and collaboration.
« ERSUMA, for an effective and efficient rule of Law »