« ECONOMIC DEVELOPMENT AND BUSINESS FINANCING CHALLENGES IN AFRICA »
Park Inn Hotel by Radisson Kigali (Rwanda), from the 16th to the 19th 2022.
Ladies and Gentlemen,
The 2nd edition of the International Forum of Legal and Figure Professionals (FIPROD) is planned to take place very soon, from 16 to 19 November 2022, at the Park Inn Hotel by Radisson in Kigali (Rwanda), on the theme: ‘’Economic development and business financing challenges in Africa“.
It should be recalled that FIPROD is a biannual high-level professional event which aims to bring together legal and figure professionals from different backgrounds and fields, of which the interprofessional collaboration is essential for the development of their profession and the satisfaction of the legitimate needs that justify their existence.
Therefore, do not miss this great international meeting of discovery, of capacity building, of experience sharing as well as professional and interprofessional cooperation.
This 2nd edition falls in a context where there is a strong crisis of viability and reliability of African businesses, that significantly slows down Africa’s economic emergence. Its main objective is to find appropriate solutions to the problem of business financing that can effectively contribute to improving the investment climate in Africa.
The participants of this forum will include legal and figure professionals, public/private institutions and organizations working for business financing and economic development in Africa, business leaders, investors and young entrepreneurs.
|Period||In FCFA||In RWF||In EUR €||In USD $|
|Initial fee maintained for all registrations||
No later than November 14th, 2022
|§ The doctoral students and students are offered a special rate of 240.000 FCFA(XOF) upon request to the General Director of ERSUMA enclosing a valid certificate of registration covering the period 2020 to 2022.
§ Young professionals (lawyers, notaries, bailiffs, chartered accountants, etc.) who are 35 years old or younger by December 31, 2022 benefit from a 10% discount upon request.
§ A 10% discount is granted for any group registration of at least three (03) people.
§ A 20% discount is granted for any group registration of at least ten (10) people.
|The event will take place from the 16th to the 18th of November at the Park Inn Hotel by Radisson Kigali.
The gala evening will be held at the Kigali Convention Centre on Friday, November 18 after the works.
On November the 19th, the day will be dedicated to the sightseeing tour.
NB: The participation fee covers teaching tools and materials, coffee and lunch breaks during the workshops, the gala evening, the sightseeing tour and the sports activities.
Support to registered participants: Availability of a discount code for airfare with our partner airlines, RwandAir and Ethiopian Airlines and preferential rates with our partner hotels.
Please, contact: email@example.com
For any information or registration: https://fiprod.ersuma.org/fr_fr/
Places are very limited.
- Register now and benefit from the preferential rate by clicking on the link below: https://sigweb.ersuma.org/inscription ERS2022-M1
- Click on the link below to find out more about our payment methods: https://www.ohada.org/wp-content/uploads/2022/02/Moyens-de-paiement-2022.pdf
- To access the online payment platform, click on the link below: https://sigweb.ersuma.org/paiement
- For more information :
- Visit the FIPROD website: https://fiprod.ersuma.org
- Download :
- The terms of reference: https://www.ohada.org/wp-content/uploads/2022/06/Terme-de-référence-de-la-2ème-édition-du-FIPROD-KIGALI-2022.pdf
- Partnership and sponsorship offers: https://www.ohada.org/wp-content/uploads/2022/06/Offres-de-Partenariat-et-de-sponsoring-de-la-2ème-édition-du-FIPROD-KIGALI-2022.pdf
- Watch our advertising spots:
- On the website: https://www.ohada.org/ohada-webtv-videos/
To join the pool of strategic sponsors and partners of the 2nd edition of the FIPROD, please contact ERSUMA : firstname.lastname@example.org ; (+229) 97 97 05 37.
“FIPROD, interprofessionalism at the service of economic development “