2nd Edition of the International Forum for Legal and Figure professionals-FIPROD
Theme : « ECONOMIC DEVELOPMENT AND BUSINESS FINANCING CHALLENGES IN AFRICA »
Kigali Serena Hotel (Rwanda), from the 16th to the 18th 2022.
Under the high patronage of the President of the Conference of Heads of State and Government of the Organization for the Harmonization of Business Law in Africa (OHADA), The High Regional School of Magistracy (ERSUMA) of OHADA), in partnership with the Rwandan Bar Association, and the technical support of Rwanda Cooperation Initiative and Rwanda Convention Bureau, organizes in Kigali Serena Hotel (RWANDA, from the 16th to the 18th of November 2022, the 2nd edition of the International Forum of Legal and Figure Professionals (FIPROD) on the theme : « Economic Development and Business Financing Challenges in Africa».
This 2nd edition of the FIPROD will bring together Legal and Accounting professionals, financial specialists, economic operators, business leaders and investors from various backgrounds, as well as all Institutions and Organizations working for the financing of African businesses and the economic development of Africa. It aims, on the one hand, to assess the system of business financing in Africa and, on the other hand, to provide suitable solutions that can contribute to strengthening the competitiveness of African businesses, legal certainty and economic development of the continent.
On the program :
- Five (05) thematic exchange workshops between the participants of various geographical and professional backgrounds regarding the issue of financing and legal support for businesses in Africa;
- Two (02) professional round tables for experience sharing between participants on the support for businesses that seek financing;
- Professional Cooperative activities including booth exhibitions/sales, presentations of partners’ products and services, sponsors and advertisers, brainstorming, negotiation fairs, professional and business meetings;
- A gala evening;
- Tourist and sports activities.
|Period||In FCFA(XOF)||In RWF||In EURO||In $ USD|
|Preferential rate registration||By August 31, 2022
|From 1st of September to 15th of October 2022||450.000||725.000||687||900|
|From 16th October to 15th November 2022||500.000||815.000||763||1000
|§ The doctoral students and students are offered a special rate of 240.000 FCFA(XOF) upon request to the General Director of ERSUMA enclosing a valid certificate of registration covering the period 2020 to 2022;
§ A 10% discount is granted for any group registration of at least three (03) people.
§ A 20% discount is granted for any group registration of at least ten (10) people.
|The participation fee covers teaching tools and materials, coffee and lunch breaks during the workshops, the gala evening, the sightseeing tour and the sports activities.|
- To benefit from our preferential rates for the purchase of your air ticket on RWANDAIR and for a booking with our partner hotels, please contact us.
- Register now and take advantage of the early bird rate by clicking on the link below: https://sigweb.ersuma.org/inscription ERS2022-M1
- Please, click on the link below to find out about our means of payment: https://www.ohada.org/wp-content/uploads/2022/02/Moyens-de-paiement-2022.pdf
- To access the online payment platform, please click on the link below: https://sigweb.ersuma.org/paiement
- For more detailed information, please download:
- The terms of reference: https://www.ohada.org/wp-content/uploads/2022/06/Terme-de-référence-de-la-2ème-édition-du-FIPROD-KIGALI-2022.pdf
- Partnership and sponsorship packages: https://www.ohada.org/wp-content/uploads/2022/06/Offres-de-Partenariat-et-de-sponsoring-de-la-2ème-édition-du-FIPROD-KIGALI-2022.pdf
- View our commercials :
- On the web: https://www.ohada.org/ohada-webtv-videos/
They are already supporting us: Rwanda Bar Association, Conseil Régional de l’Epargne Publique et des Marchés Financiers (CREPMF) – Commission de Surveillance du Marché Financier de l’Afrique Centrale (COSUMAF) – Bourse des valeurs mobilières de l’Afrique centrale (BVMAC) – African Legal Support Facility (ALSF/BAD) –Rwanda Cooperation Initiative – Rwanda Convention Bureau – Cour Suprême du Rwanda – BDO International – Union internationale des huissiers de justice et agents d’exécution (UIHJ) – Union africaine des huissiers de justice et agents d’exécution (UAHJ) – Centre d’Arbitrage Kigali International Arbitration Centre (KIAC) – Institut Edge – CADEV Afrique – SIRE-OHADA – Cabinet AZ Consulting Group – Cabinet Carapaces et conformités – DS Avocats – Cabinet ỌYA – Cabinet Me Jérémie WAMBO – Cabinet Dr Samina CHAKIRA – Group ISM Dakar – JHS Corporate Sarl – JBA Patrimoine Sarl – Rwandair – Radisson Blu Hotel & Convention Centre Kigali – Kigali Serena Hotel – Kigali Park Inn Hotel.
To join the pool of strategic sponsors and partners of the 2nd edition of FIPROD, please contact ERSUMA: email@example.com ; (+229) 97 97 05 37.
“FIPROD, interprofessionalism at the service of economic development “