The High Regional School of Magistracy (ERSUMA) of the Organization for the Harmonization of Business Law in Africa (OHADA), organizes its 1st free 2021 conference session on Tuesday, February 16, 2021 by videoconference on Zoom, on the theme: “Methodology of research and drafting of scientific works in law“.
Mr. Edouard KITIO, High judge, Doctor of Law, Director of Research and Documentation of ERSUMA will be moderating this conference:
Speaker: Robert NEMEDEU, Associate professor of Law, full Professor of Private Law, University of Yaoundé II, Cameroon;
Speaker: Mayatta Ndiaye MBAYE, Associate professor of Law, Director General of ERSUMA.
Opening of the virtual room: from 9 a.m. (GMT)
Hours: 10:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m. (GMT)
Target Audience: General public
REGISTRATION AND PARTICIPATION VIA ZOOM-
- To register: fill in the online registration form below:
To enter from a PC, Mac, iPad, iPhone, or Android device-
- Have a computer/computer tablet/smartphone with loudspeaker and microphone.
- Have a good and reliable Internet connection of at least 4G for a good audio quality.
- ID: 899 9339 6577 /Password: 399509
- When facing any technical difficulty to connect, consult the technical guide by click on the link below:
Support team can be reached through mail/phone or WhatsApp @:
- Yessoufou Luc KOSSOKO: firstname.lastname@example.org / +229 95561988
- Kodjo Patrice TOSSAVI: email@example.com / +229 97445355
NB: Within a fortnight, the media and the video recording are sent to the participants:
– who have participated in the session for at least 120mn (2h).
– who have completed the evaluation form.
- See also:
- Click on the link below to find out the conditions of participation:
- Click on the link below to find out the means of payment:
- Click on the link below to find out how certificates are issued:
ERSUMA is looking forward to your effective participation and thanks you for your trust and collaboration.
« ERSUMA, for an effective and efficient rule of Law »