The High Regional School of Magistracy (ERSUMA) of the Organisation for the Harmonisation of Business Law in Africa (OHADA), is organising its 2nd free training session on Thursday 4 March 2021 by videoconference on Zoom, on the theme: “Implementation of the Trade and Personal Property Rights Register (RCCM) and the Cooperative Societies Register (RSCOOP) in the OHADA States Parties: current situation and prospects”.
Mr Karel Osiris Coffi DOGUE, Doctor of Private Law, Director of Studies at ERSUMA will be moderating the session as follows”:
Panel 1: Implementation of the RCCM
– Speaker: Mr Paul LENDONGO, Doctor of Law, Former Chief Registrar of the CCJA, Expert in RCCM-OHADA management and deployment, trainer at ERSUMA, Co-author of the ” Guide pratique de gestion du RCCM et du RSCOOP, Les Éditions de l’ERSUMA, 2020 “.
– Speaker: Mr Kossi AYATE, Chief Registrar at the Commercial Court of Lomé, Administrator of the RCCM – TOGO National File, Expert in RCCM-OHADA management and deployment , Co-author of the ” Guide pratique de gestion du RCCM et du RSCOOP, Les Éditions de l’ERSUMA, 2020 “.
Panel 2: Implementation of the RSCOOP
– Speaker: Mrs Rachel-Claire OKANI ABENGUE, Doctor of Private Law. Former lecturer and vice-rector of the African University for Cooperative Development (UADC), Trainer and Member of the ERSUMA ’Council.
– Speaker: Mr. Gabriel GBEDJSSOKPA, Doctor of social economy, Programs and Projects Director of the Pan-African Cooperative Conference, Trainer at ERSUMA.
– Opening of the virtual room: from 9 a.m. (GMT)
– Duration: 10 a.m. to 1 p.m. (GMT)
– Target Audience : General public
REGISTRATION AND PARTICIPATION/ZOOM
– To register: complete the online registration form below:
– To enter from computer, Mac, iPad, iPhone, or Android handset:
– Have a computer/computer tablet/smartphone with speaker and microphone.
– Have a good and reliable Internet connection of at least 4G for a good listening quality.
– ID : 836 1226 0095/Password : 335389
– To access the technical connection guide in case of difficulties, click on the link below
– Contact the support, Mr Kodjo Patrice TOSSAVI by email/phone or WhatsApp @ email@example.com / +229 97445355
NB: The training materials and video recordings are sent to the participants within a fortnight on condition that:
– they have attended the training session for at least 120mn (2h).
– they have completed the evaluation form
– See also :
– The 2021 training and conference catalogue:
– Click on the link below to find out more details about the conditions of participation:
– Means of payment by clicking on the link below:
to find out conditions for certificates issuance, please click on the link below:
ERSUMA is looking forward to your effective participation and thanks you for your trust and collaboration.
« ERSUMA, for an effective and efficient rule of Law »