The High Regional School of Magistracy (ERSUMA) in partnership with the Common Court of Justice and Arbitration (CCJA), of the Organization for the Harmonization of Business Law in Africa (OHADA), is organizing its 3rd training session (fee-paying) of the 2021 catalogue, from 16 to 18 March 2021 at ERSUMA Head Office and simultaneously by videoconference on Zoom, on the theme: “Debt collection: CCJA case law trends and practical solutions“.
Mr Karel Osiris Coffi DOGUE, Doctor of Private Law, Director of Studies at ERSUMA will be moderating this training session as follows:
- Speaker: President Mounetaga DIOUF, High Judge, Doctor of Law, Judge at the Common Court of Justice and Arbitration (CCJA) of OHADA, Trainer at ERSUMA.
- Speaker: Lawyer Jérémie WAMBO, Attorney at Law, law clerk at the Common Court of Justice and Arbitration (CCJA) of OHADA, Trainer at ERSUMA.
- Duration/Dates: Three (3) days, March 16 to 18, 2021
- Opening of the virtual room: from 7:00 (GMT)
- Training code : ERS-F3
- Target audience: Judges; attorneys; notaries; auditors; lawyers and auditors of banks, financial institutions, decentralised financial systems, investment funds; company lawyers; bank lawyers; insurance lawyers; executives and agents of the public and private sectors, professional organisations, investment banks, investment funds, stock exchange organisations, management and intermediation companies (SGI); bailiffs and enforcement agents; auctioneers; judicial representatives.
- Training fees: CFA F 210,000 F (For physical attendance at ERSUMA head office)
CFA F 150,000 (by Zoom videoconference)
- 10% for groups of at least three (3) people from the same company/organisation
- 40% for students/doctoral students; on presentation of a proof of student’s status supported by a request to the Director General of ERSUMA and sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
REGISTRATION AND PARTICIPATION
- To register: fill in the online registration form below:
- To pay the training fees, please download the means of payment sheet by clicking on the link below:
- For physical attendance registrations, the training fees cover training materials and equipment, coffee, and lunch breaks during the training days. Each participant shall bear travel, accommodation, and other catering costs.
- For videoconference attendance registrations, the training fee covers the training materials and equipment during the training days. Each participant shall bear internet connection and other catering costs.
- For physical attendance, auditors are requested to come to ERSUMA head office
- To participate by videoconference from a PC, Mac, iPad, iPhone or Android device
– Have a computer/computer tablet/smartphone with speaker and microphone.
– Have a good and reliable Internet connection of at least 4G for a good listening quality.
- To access the technical connection guide in case of difficulties, click on the link below: https://www.ohada.org/wp-content/uploads/2020/10/Guide_connexion_Matinee_ERSUMA_Ver002.pdf
- To contact the support team by email/phone or WhatsApp:
– Mr Kodjo Patrice TOSSAVI: email@example.com / +229 97445355
NB: The training materials are sent to the participants within a fortnight,
- For any information regarding accommodation, please feel free to contact us.
- See also :
- The 2021 training and conference catalogue:
- Click on the link below to find out more details about the conditions of participation:
- Click on the link below to find out conditions for certificates issuance:
ERSUMA is looking forward to your effective participation and thanks you for your trust and collaboration.
« ERSUMA, for an effective and efficient rule of Law »