The Regional School of Magistracy (ERSUMA) of the Organisation for the Harmonisation of Business Law in Africa (OHADA) announces the release of the No 32 of ERSUMA Bulletin of Professional Practice special issue OHADA Law & COVID-19, (2nd series).
BEPP is an information periodical on current developments in business law in general, OHADA Law, the national law of the States Parties, other African Community Laws or Comparative Law.
This second special issue of OHADA Law & COVID-19 is made of eighteen (18) articles produced by prominent academics and professionals. Through columns devoted to chronicles, Community legislation, national legislation and professional practice, the reader will be informed in a succinct manner on various topics such as:
- Corporate Financing and the COVID-19 Pandemic Health Crisis
- OHADA collective proceedings suffering from Coronavirus
- Collective Proceedings and the Current Health Crisis Related to the COVID-19 outbreak
- Islamic finance: what ethical response for the post-COVID-19 period?
- Brief reflections for the prevention of corporate difficulties in the context of the COVID-19 pandemic
- SARS CoV-2 damage to the global economy: an opportunity to redefine international relations?
- State aids and COVID-19 in the OHADA space
- COVID-19 and African integration: challenges to be urgently addressed
- Senegal introduces special protection for employment and wages during the COVID-19 pandemic
- The impact of COVID-19 on the summary financial statements for the year ending on December 31, 2019
- The new challenges of OHADA law in the digital field in the context of Covid-19
- COVID-19 / lockdown / Confraternity
- The lawyer’s profession in the OHADA Space challenged by COVID-19
- The Rise of Online Mediation during the COVID-19 Health Crisis
- The profession of court bailiff at the test of the COVID-19
- Civil Enforcement Proceedings and covid-19: free speech on the legal consequences of a dirty war
- The continuity of the public service of execution in OHADA space during the health crisis of Covid-19
- Beninese notarial practice put to the test of the COVID-19 pandemic: the case of the authentic will
Following the No. 31, this new issue contributes to the search for legal solutions to the practical difficulties related to the pandemic crisis. It is offered free of charge to legal and financial professionals, as well as to investors.
To access the special issue 32 free of charge, click on the link below: https://www.ohada.org/index.php/fr/nos-activites/nos-publications/bulletin-ersuma/3575-bulletin-ersuma-de-pratique-professionnelle-32-numero-special-droit-ohada-covid-19-2ieme-serie
The No. 31, special issue OHADA & COVID-19 (1st series) is also available for consultation. Please click on the link below: https://www.ohada.org/index.php/fr/nos-activites/nos-publications/bulletin-ersuma/3574-bulletin-ersuma-de-pratique-professionnelle-31-numero-special-droit-ohada-covid-19-1ere-serie
You can also read the latest issues, the contents of which can be accessed by clicking on the links below:
Contents BEPP n°30 : https://www.ohada.org/index.php/fr/nos-activites/nos-publications/bulletin-ersuma/3518-sommaire-bepp-30
Contents BEPP n°29 : https://www.ohada.org/index.php/fr/nos-activites/nos-publications/bulletin-ersuma/3517-sommaire-bepp-29
Contents BEPP n°28 : https://www.ohada.org/index.php/fr/nos-activites/nos-publications/bulletin-ersuma/3516-sommaire-bepp-28
Due to the global health situation, the ERSUMA Bulletin is only available in digital format.
It is on sale online and can be purchased by annual subscription.
Price per unit: 3,000 CFA francs / 6 USD / 5 Euros
Price of the twelve (12) issues of the year on subscription basis: 30,000 francs CFA/60 USD / 46 Euros
To join the Bulletin subscribers, please fill out and send the subscription coupon to the following address: email@example.com.
For any information or contributions to the Bulletin, please contact ERSUMA at : firstname.lastname@example.org.