The High Regional School of Magistracy (ERSUMA) of the Organisation for the Harmonisation of Business Law in Africa (OHADA), is organising its international colloquium via Zoom, from October 5 to 7, 2020 on : “The informal economy in OHADA space: economic, legal, political and socio-anthropological approaches”. This colloquium will be for experts an opportunity to highlight the legal, economic, political and socio-anthropological approaches to the informal economy. This will help to proceed to its assessment and clarify its legal framework, to bring these approaches together and to propose possible solutions for a legal system conducive to business formalization which is necessary for the economic development of OHADA’s Member States.
After being postponed, this colloquium will finally be held in the current context of the COVID-19 pandemic and is perfectly in line with the vast campaign initiated by ERSUMA to raise awareness on and equip public authorities, professionals and businesses with the institutional, legal, judicial and economic challenges in OHADA States Parties.
This colloquium will bring together the theoretical approach of scientists from various disciplinary backgrounds and the practical approach of public policy players involved in the formalization of businesses. In order to achieve this, the programme of work will include two categories of activities:
- on the one hand, panels of twenty-nine (29) academics and professionals who have responded to the call for papers (economists, lawyers, political science experts, sociologists and socio-anthropologists from Africa or outside Africa, including young researchers);
- on the other hand, the professional round tables organized for the professionals of the sector on the issue under discussion (representatives of chambers of commerce and industry and employers’ organisations, representatives of government entities in charge of the promotion of entrepreneurship and investment, representatives of tax authorities); all OHADA member countries are invited to attend.
The work of the colloquium will be supervised by a Scientific Committee composed as follows:
- Code of the colloquium: ERS-Coll20
- Dates and times: October 5 to 7, 2020 from 8:00 to 2:30 (GMT)
- The virtual room will be opened: from 7:00 a.m. (GMT)
Costs: 60,000 FCFA (professionals and academics) – 20,000 FCFA (students)
NB : group registration with a minimum of 10 members will enjoy reduction.
Target Audience: academics, economists, lawyers, sociologists, anthropologists, socio-anthropologists, political science experts, executives and agents from government office (public authorities), economic operators, investors, company directors/managers and the like, traders, bankers, company lawyers, judges, attorneys, bailiffs, notaries, PhD students, students and any other interested person.
REGISTRATION – PAYMENT – PARTICIPATION/ZOOM
- Fill out the online registration form below :
To pay the participation fees:
- Send the training fees through :
Western Union or MoneyGram to:
- First and middle name: Rosaline Amélévi
- NAME : GAFFAN
- Phone : +229 97123363
- electronic mail address: email@example.com
Ecobank Rapid Transfert
BANK NAME: ECOBANK BENIN – ACCOUNT NAME: ERSUMA / FORMATION
ACCOUNT NUMBER: 110220857002 – IBAN: BJ062 03027 110220857002 19 – SWIFT: ECOCBJBJ
Make a deposit into our above bank account at any Ecobank branch located in all WAEMU member countries.
NB: Wire transfer, money deposits to ERSUMA’s bank account or money transfers must include the following reference:
- Code of colloquium: ERS-Coll20;
- Name of the participant
2. Send the payment slip by email with the full name and e-mail address of the participant to: firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com to receive the Username, login password and other participation information.
NB: Students are requested to send in addition, evidence of their status (2018-2020 valid student card or certificate of enrolment).
In case of technical difficulties, please contact Mr. Luc Yessoufou KOSSOKO from the support team:
- Phone/WhatsApp : +229 95561988
- E-mail address : firstname.lastname@example.org
NB: All attendees will receive a certificate of participation.
To access or download the colloquium forward programme, please click on the link below
NB: “Simultaneous translation of the proceedings will be provided in the different OHADA languages, namely English, Portuguese and Spanish.
ERSUMA is looking forward to your effective participation and thanks you for your trust and cooperation.
For further information, please contact us at:
Ouando, Carrefour Cinquantenaire – Route de Pobè
02 BP 353 Porto-Novo, République du Bénin
Phone: +229 97 97 05 37
E-mail address : email@example.com
« ERSUMA, for an effective and efficient rule of law»