The High Regional School of Magistracy (ERSUMA) of the Organization for the Harmonization of Business Law in Africa (OHADA), organizes its 1st fee-based training session of the 2021 catalogue, on February 23rd and 24th, 2021 at the headoffice of ERSUMA and concurrently by videoconference on Zoom, on the theme: “Drafting techniques of additional written and defences statement “.
Mr. Edouard KITIO, High Judge, Doctor of Law, Director of Research and Documentation of ERSUMA will be moderating the session:
- Speaker: President Apollinaire ONDO MVE, High Judge, President of the Common Court of Justice and Arbitration (CCJA) of OHADA, Permanent Trainer at ERSUMA;
- Speaker: President Gilbert Comlan AHOUANDJINOU, High Judge, Doctor of Law, Former President of the Judicial Chamber of the Supreme Court of Benin, Permanent Trainer at ERSUMA, Coordinator of the trainee-judges ’training at the EFPJ of Benin/University of Abomey-Calavi.
- Duration/Dates: Two (02) days, 23 and 24 February 2021
- Opening of the virtual room: from 07:00 (GMT)
- Training code: ERS-F1
- Target public: Lawyers; legal advisors; judges of the courts of cassation and national high courts; judges of the high Community courts; public prosecutors and attorneys general; advisers and judges; legal secretaries of high courts; magistrates; trainee judges, academics.
- Training costs: FCFA 140,000 (physical attendance at ERSUMA headoffice)
FCFA 100.000 (By Zoom videoconference)
– 10% for groups of at least three (3) people from the same company/organisation
– 40% for students/doctoral students; on presentation of a proof of student’s status supported by a request to the Director General of ERSUMA and sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
REGISTRATION AND PARTICIPATION
- To register: fill in the online registration form below:
- To pay the training fees, please download the means of payment sheet by clicking on the link below:
- For physical attendance registrations, the training fees cover training materials and equipment, coffee, and lunch breaks during the training days. Each participant shall bear travel, accommodation, and other catering costs.
- For videoconference attendance registrations, the training fee covers the training materials and equipment during the training days. Each participant shall bear internet connection and other catering costs.
- For physical attendance, auditors are requested to come to the ERSUMA head office
- To participate by videoconference from a PC, Mac, iPad, iPhone or Android device
– Have a computer/computer tablet/smartphone with speaker and microphone.
– Have a good and reliable Internet connection of at least 4G for a good listening quality.
- To access the technical connection guide in case of difficulties, click on the link below: https://www.ohada.org/wp-content/uploads/2020/10/Guide_connexion_Matinee_ERSUMA_Ver002.pdf
- To contact the support team by email/phone or WhatsApp:
– Mr Kodjo Patrice TOSSAVI: email@example.com / +229 97445355
NB: The training materials are sent to the participants within a fortnight,
- For any information regarding accommodation, please feel free to contact us.
- See also :
- Click on the link below to find out more details about the conditions of participation:
- Click on the link below to find out conditions for certificates issuance:
ERSUMA is looking forward to your effective participation and thanks you for your trust and collaboration.
« ERSUMA, for an effective and efficient rule of Law »