ERSUMA announces the publication of the fifth issue of its monthly bulletin called ERSUMA Bulletin of Professional Practice (BEPP). This periodical provides you with updates on the law, whether OHADA Law, domestic Law of Member States, other African Community Laws and Comparative Law.
Reading tthrough the following sections including Chronicles, Case law, domestic legislation and professional practice, you will have brief information on the following topics:
- Article 20 of AUCTMR (uniform Act on contracts for the carriage of goods by road) between dissipating a distinction of contractual and tortious liability and the imposition of legal responsibility
- Due diligence and discretion : CCJA recalls some principles that govern the collective proceedings of wiping up of debts
- Investment arbitration : Cameroon strenghtens its normative arsenal
- The Ivorian parliament adopts a law on consumption
- Simplification of the rules of incorporation of limited liability company in OHADA space
- Structuring and process of Leverage Buy Out : for better business acquisition in OHADA space
The ERSUMA Bulletin is available in paper and digital format. It is on sale at ERSUMA Library and may be subscribed annually.
Unit cost: 3.000 CFA francs.
Cost of twelve (12) issues for one year subscription: 30.000 CFA francs
For any subscription to the Bulletin, kindly fill and send the subscription coupon to the following address: ERSUMA 02 BP 353 Porto-Novo, Republic of Benin or at email@example.com
For any information or contribution to the Bulletin, kindly contact ERSUMA at the address below: firstname.lastname@example.org with copy to:
Dr. Karel Osiris C. DOGUE : email@example.com
M. Ghislain L. OLORY-TOGBE : firstname.lastname@example.org