ERSUMA hereby announces the publication of the fourth issue of its monthly bulletin called ERSUMA Bulletin on Professional Practice (BEPP). This periodical gives you updates about the OHADA law, the domestic law of Member States, other African community laws and comparative law.
This issue, with several columns including chronicles, case law, national legislation and professional practice, provides the reader with brief information on topics such as:
- The “competence-competence” principle in the OHADA mediation procedure
- The CCJA sticks on its position regarding the competence of the court to terminate a professional lease and clarifies the notion of “ruling at short notice”
- Overview of Law N ° 2016-25 on competition in Benin
- Companies criminally liable under Cameroonian law as per the law of 12 July 2016 on the new penal code.
- The Buyout (L.B.O.) operation: an efficient business acquisition technique in the OHADA space!
This issue, like the three previous ones, may be freely downloaded online and without cost on the OHADA website at: https://www.ohada.org/attachments/article/2380/bulletin-ersuma-pp_04-2017.pdf
You may subscribe to the Bulletin by sending the subscription coupon available on the back page of the Bulletin to the following address:
ERSUMA 02 BP 353 Porto-Novo, Republic of Benin, Tel: + (229) 20 24 58 04/97 97 05 37 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Kindly send your contributions at the following address: email@example.com with copy to:
Dr. Karel Osiris C. DOGUE
Tel: +229 66265525; E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Mr Ghislain L. OLORY-TOGBE
Tel: +229 95403190; E-mail: email@example.com