CCJA enter an arbitration application Art 5 of the Arbitration Rules
1. The Ministry of Attorney is not required as part of the arbitration process
2. The application must be addressed to the Secretary General of the Arbitration Center; it can be made electronically to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
3. It should contain:
- full name, company name and addresses of the parties with domicile indication
- The statement of the amount of the claims
- intervened arbitration agreement between the parties
- A summary of the applicant’s claims and arguments in support
- All useful information and proposals regarding the number and choice of referees If the option for an arbitral tribunal of three arbitrators, indicating the name and contact details of the proposed Referee
- If there is, the agreements between the parties on the seat of the arbitration, the language of the arbitration, the law applicable to the substance of disputes
- absence of such agreements, the applicant wishes to arbitration on these points
4. The application must be accompanied by the supporting of payment of the fee for the commencement of the proceeding. This right, in the amount of two hundred thousand (200,000) CFA francs, payable in cash, by transfer or by check payable to the Board of the Court. This amount is not recoverable.
5. The applicant must, in the application, make shipment status he made a copy of it with all the attached documents to the defendants to arbitration.
Note: For more information please visit the Arbitration Rules of the CCJA from our Digital Library: Click here